Saturday, October 11, 2008

More Adventures of Lego Shakespeare

My church met in a different location a couple weeks ago and I had the misfortune of encountering a bus fare machine that didn't work, so I ended up walking all the way from Bloomsbury to Victoria. On the way there, I found myself passing Buckingham Palace through the middle of a bicycle race, but it seemed like a good opportunity to get a picture of Shakespeare at the Palace.

One day I walked from Victoria over to the South Bank Centre to meet someone. As Shakespeare and I were going over the bridge, we decided to stop and admire the view of the houses of Parliament and the London Eye.

I went to see Timon of Athens at the Globe last week with my flatmate and her boyfriend. Unfortunately, it was too dark to get a good picture, and Shakespeare's head also had come off in my purse. I bought some super glue, so in future pictures, Shakespeare won't be headless.

0 comments: