Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update your bookmarks

I've been wanting for some time to fully incorporate my blog into my website, so that instead of two URLs, everything could be in one place. I finally found a way to accomplish this, but it involved moving away from Blogger.

Mostly, this is a good thing. My new blog is much more functional and customizable than the old; and it makes it much easier for my website to change and grow as I need it to. But--I can no longer ask the blog automatically to email new posts to subscribers.

That is, I can't, but you can. Clicking on the following links will subscribe you to a RSS or Reader program. If you have Google or Yahoo Reader, choose those links; or, many email programs allow you to download RSS straight to your inbox.



And don't forget to change your bookmarks to stefaniepeters.com!

0 comments: